ELITE SINGLES REVIEW
With a membership base of close to 5 million users and the availability of local directories, connecting with interesting people is easier but does that also mean finding a life companion is easy here? Read on to find out:
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP PLANS
Prospective members can build a profile for free, take the personality test and have access to matches recommended by the website. However, they would be restricted from actually communicating with other users online unless they choose to upgrade their membership. Premium membership on EliteSingles.com isn't any cheap and you'd have to shell out a lot of cash to take advantage of the complete set of features. Take a glance at the subscription options available on the site:
- Membership for a single month: $99.95
- 3 month deal: $59.95 per month
- 6 month deal: $39.95 per month
- 12 month deal: $24.94 per month
As the website doesn't accept payment via money order or bank check, you'd find the payment options quite limited. You'd only be able to pay using a credit card or via PayPal.
NOTABLE FEATURES ON ELITESINGLES
Before we move on to learn the features that EliteSingles.com has to offer, let's check out a few numbers. The website claims to add 18,000 new users every week. In addition to this, it also claims that 82 percent of its users have a University degree. The numbers are impressive and only show the kind of users the website aims to bring to the platform. The following features available on the site ensure you connect with like – minded singles with ease:
- The website sports a quick registering process that takes a few minutes to complete.
- A unique feature known as the personality test aims to collect critical information from members and use it find relevant matches. This test is known to cover 29 different personality traits and happens to be an integral part of the built – in matchmaking algorithm.
- The advanced matchmaking algorithm is the heart and soul of this site and makes the process of finding a match very easy.
- Present in over 20 countries across the globe, you wouldn't have to restrict your search to the neighborhood alone.
- Seek expert advice on how to tweak your profile to get more attention.
- Check out tips on online dating as well as first dates. This would particularly be very useful for those new to the idea of dating on the internet.
- Advanced safety features such as the implementation of SSL protocols, which ensure your data is protected from any eavesdroppers.
- Anti – fraud software and ID authentication ensure only genuine people make their way on to this site.
- Highly efficient search filters that allow you to find a match based on your unique set of likes and dislikes. In addition, you're shown 7 matches on a daily basis thanks to the "Wildcard" feature.
EliteSingles claims to be growing at an exponential pace and the site claims to be adding about 18,000 users every week. However, once you get onto the site, you find very few active users. The massive membership base can be owed to the kind of audience that the website allows. You'd find people with very different tastes and it would be really hard to say if the site is actually built for the elite singles. On the other hand, if you aren't sure of what you're looking out for, the availability of a very diverse membership base could as well be a blessing in disguise.
Despite the fact that it claims to be an elite dating site, EliteSingles.com caters to people from all walks of life and having very different preferences. While this isn't a bad thing, we find the claims to be a little delusional. You'd find women looking for hookups, Christian singles, single parents and rich men looking for a beautiful woman on this site. So, telling that the site is exclusive to elite singles wouldn't be right.
Nevertheless, we assure that most members we have come across on the site happen to be well - educated. As a matter of fact, this could prove to be an amazing platform for working professionals who are on the lookout for someone similar. The number of college students is considerably less and most members belong to the age bracket of 35 - 45, ideal for those seeking marriage or a long term relationship.
We found the website to be doing a great job at assessing the unique needs of people thanks to the personality test. Besides, the search tools are great and list out results based on the parameters that you have stated. Another downside of this site is the premium subscription packs. With monthly membership of this site costing of $99.95, this is one of the most expensive sites in the online dating industry and we feel it isn't justified given the fact that its rivals charge less than $70 per month and bring a larger set of features to the table.
All in all, while the features managed to impress us, we weren't quite happy the way premium membership is priced. It is also worth noting that there is barely anything you'd be able to do as a free member on this site so upgrading is a necessity.